Leo club of LIT participated in Region IX Meet at Hotel Savera on 9th Feb 2020
LEO club of LIT participated Region Meet conference at Hotel Hilton on 16th Feb 2020
Centennial Rice Challenge
- Donation of Rice to Orphanage. Leos of LIT donated Rice bag to PSTs. for handing over to Children’s s Home.
- Leo Coordinator Er.A.Vidhyalakshmi and Leo Advisor PMJF Lion Er D Shanmugasundaram were present.
- Rice bags donated to Karunai Illam by Secretary Leo Er.F.Pradip Bernard
General Health check up
General Health Camp was conducted today at SIPCOT for the benefit of workers and executives. This project was organized in association with parent Club LC Chennai Metropolis.
Cardio Health Camp
Cardio health camp was conducted today at SIPCOT for the benefit of workers and executives
Women Health Camp
Screening camp was conducted today at SIPCOT. Women were checked for gynee problems.
ENT Screening Camp
ENT screening camp was conducted today at SIPCOT .workers and executives were checked for the specific problems
Leadership Lecture for the Students
Leadership Program was conducted by the District Chairperson – Club Quality Initiative Lion Rajesh m Joshi. He covered the basic Leadership principles and the students responded well and participated enthusiastically.
Occupational Health Camp
Occupational health camp was conducted today at SIPCOT .workers and executives were screened for specific problems .Some exercises were taught to the people.
- On the occasion of birthday of LCI Founder Melvin Jones and LCI President Naresh Aggarwal Diabetes screening was organized in Alwarpet.
- Random glucose level was checked for the people, workers and poor people got benefitted with this project Youth.
- Diabetes Screening Camp was conducted today at SIPCOT People with higher values were referred for further treatment.
- The Largest Diabetes Awareness lesson (Multiple Venues) was Organised by Lions Coordination Committee of India Association (India) at Multiple Location Across India
- On the occasion of birthday of LCI Founder Melvin Jones and LCI president Naresh Aggarwal, Relieve the hunger project was organized at
- Hope Children Home, Anna Nagar.
- Lingam Old Age Home, Vadapalani,
- Food and fruits were distributed to the Children Leo Advisor D. Shanmugasundram and other Leos participated.
- Centennial rice Challenge- Rice bags were donated by the Leos for the orphanages. Rice bags were donated to Karunai Illam by the Club Secretary F. Pradeep Bernard.