INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL (IQAC)
The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) at LIT is established for a post-accreditation quality measure. The IQAC has been constituted as per the recommendations of the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). The IQAC ensures the effective implementation of quality initiatives through continuous reviews and periodic meetings. The IQAC works towards attaining excellence in all academic and administrative endeavours of the University and to achieve the higher accreditation status.
To Build the Loyola Institute of Technology as a Globally known for its Excellence in Quality Measures
- To be the driving force for piloting in quality by removing deficiencies and to enhance quality.
- To channelize and organize the efforts and measures towards academic excellence
- To ensure the adequacy, timely maintenance and smooth functioning of the supporting activities.
- To assess the annual progress of the Programme and supporting Departments through internal and external audit system
We at Loyola Institute of Technology is committed to provide quality in Planning, delivering and effective assessment for engineering education by involving all stakeholders, upgrading Students, faculty, Research and facilities through continuous improvement with quality standards.
- Enhancement in academic and administrative excellence
- Improvement in Students’ Soft skills and Technical Skills
- Enrichment in professional growth of both faculty and staff
- Promote the use of ICT
- Promote strengthen relationship among Industry, Faculty and Student
- Promote the interdisciplinary Research, Innovation and Entrepreneurial
Responsibilites of IQAC @ LIT are:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks
- Deriving Quality Parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the Institution.
- Facilitating the creation of a conducive environment for quality education and faculty training to adopt the required knowledge and technology for the enriched teaching and learning process
- Collection and analysis of feedback from all stakeholders on quality-related academic and institutional processes
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles
- Conducting Periodical Meeting the assess and ensure the quality standards of the process and executing the corrective measures for the identified issues – Yearly twice auditing will be done
- Conducting the Academic and IQAC internal auditing every semester by an internal expert team suggested by the IQAC Committee.
- Conducting course file auditing by the internal expert team as per the requirement and corrective action will be suggested if any.