VIRTUAL INTERNSHIP AT RK INFOTECH, HYDRABAD
- Virtual internshipis a work experience program where the participant (intern) gains experience while working in a remote professional setting and is not physically present at the job location.
- Virtual interns communicate with their employer online through various means including email, Skype, Whatsapp instant messaging, phone conversations, webinars project management tools, SMS messaging, etc.
- Virtual internships are undertaken by both students and graduates. The most common virtual internships are in the following areas: Information technology; Software development; Marketing; Social Media; Research; Writing; Journalism; Media; Pre and post event planning; Video creation and editing; Human Resources; Graphic Design; Search Engine Optimization and Marketing; Some non-profits and government internships; Some political internships; Some engineering internships; and Some public relations internships.
Achievement for Industry Institution Partnership
- Stipend Internship at Standard Charted Bank and Richard Ellis for ECE and Mechanical
- Training for ECE, EEE, Mechanical meritorious students at Schnider Electric & co
- Projects for CSE & IT at muchocase (International Organization)
- Interns at Tata Consultancy Services (TCS Ion).