INDUSTRY INSTITUTION COLLABORATION
To empower individuals through appropriate skill development leading to gainful employment, Loyola institute of technology in collaboration with the local industry, institute and community adds additional value to Academia.
The Industry Institution collaboration Cell provides an opportunity for students to
- increase the breadth of their knowledge and learn different approaches to solving a problem.
- Share techniques and expertise that speeds up their projects, and gives life to new ideas and scientific breakthroughs.
- broaden cooperation opportunities available to those interested in research.
- Create manpower that meets the expectation of the industry.
The following CENTRES OF EXCELLENCE have been established at Loyola to enhance the technical expertise of our students :
- IBM Artificial Intelligence & Internet Of Things
- MSME – INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION
- GIS – K CUBES
- CISCO Networking
- VM WARE – ICT Academy
- Ethical Hacking – Equvinox Pristine info solutions
- MHRD – National Cyber Safety & Security Standards Resource Centre
- MHRD – Remote Centre Virtual Labs
- Member open power foundation – Unites States of America
TRAINING & PLACEMENT
The Focus of this Cell is to guide students to choose the right career and to give knowledge, skill, and aptitude to meet the manpower requirements of the Industry. The students are trained and directed to attend Campus interviews organized by the institution. They are also sent for internships , inplant training and to do project work in reputed institutions and organizations. The service of this cell includes
- producing the most competitive technocrats to fit in all scenario through rigorous training
- Providing on & off campus placement assistance to students in Prospective IT & Core Companies.
- Giving sufficient practical exposures to create action plans and execute the solutions
- Helping the students to develop a passion to win and develop a global mindset.