The student chapters of reputed technical bodies have been formed to enable our students to interact with academicians & Industrial experts. Seminars, Workshops and training programs are organized for the student members of theses chapters. The student chapters that function in our campus,
- CSI : Computer Society of India
- IEI : Institution of Engineers India
- ICI, ISC
- IET : Institution of Engineering & Technology
To bring out the latent potential in our students each department is encouraged to form its own association. These associations are managed by student’s office bearers under the guidance of the faculty of the respective departments. The activities of these associations are periodically published. The following were started in the academic year 2006 – 2007.
- Association of Electronics & Communication Engineers.
- Association of electrical & Electronics Engineers.
- Association of Computer Science Engineers.
- Association of Management Studies.
- Association of Mechanical Engineers.
- Association of Civil Engineers.
- Fresh years Association (Science & Humanities).
- Industry Institution Partnership
Industry Institution Partnership Cell (IIPC) is established for enhancing the relationship between the Institute and Industry. This cell identifies the industrial expectation and promotes institutional preparation for meeting industrial needs by facilitating sponsored R&D projects, seminars, workshops and various other industrial training programmes. Organizing such IIPC’s in institution makes an effective contribution to educational system rather than criticizing shortcomings which are expected by the industry.