About the Institution
LOYOLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY is a Christian Minority Institution of Higher Technical Education, which has been established in the year 2003 and it is managed by the Sisters of DMI (Daughters of Mary Immaculate) with a mission of providing Quality Technical Education to the student community by promoting innovation, creativity and imparting life skills with positive attitude and to mould them to become successful and responsible professionals of the society. Every endeavour is taken to transform the students into well shaped personality with strong self-belief and character making no compromise in excellence, morality, dedication and commitment. Special care is taken to the students to become skilled as well as knowledgeable to face the challenge of the leading corporate in the present world of tough competition.
Theme of The Conference
The theme of the conference is to provide an international platform to all the world developers, researchers to engage in scientific discussion about current research and latest advancements in engineering and technology which fecilities the excange of new ideas. Intention to bring leading academic scientists, researchers, students, industrialist, academics and research scholars under single umbrella to excange and share thier experience and research theory about all aspects of enginering technology and motivation. It helps to present thier latest research, thier thought, development and all applications in all arrays of engineering & technology. The motive of the conference is to encourage academic scientists, researchers, students, industrialist, academics and research scholars to achieve thier utilization in the area of developing thier genuine technology methods.
- Ambient Intelligence and Bioinformatics
- Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing
- Cloud Computing and Social Computing
- Data Analysis and Web Analytics
- Data mining and Knowledge discovery
- E-Commerce Economics and services
- Internet of Things
- Internet Security and Cyber Security
- Mobile computing and Pervasive computing
- Robotics and Geographic Information Systems
- Web Services and Performance
Embedded System and Automation
- Fault Tolerance and Security
- Sensor-based Systems and Applications
- Multi-Core Embedded Systems
- Embedded Systems and Design Methods for Cyber-Physical Systems
- Reconfigurable Computing Architectures and Software Support
- Embedded System Architectures
- Ubiquitous and Distributed Embedded Systems and Networks
- Power/Thermal Aware Design Issues
- Robot sensing and data fusion
- Medical robots and bio-robotics
- Space and underwater robots
- Micro robots and micro-manipulation
- Man-machine interactions
- Process automation and intelligent automation
- Adaptive and array signal processing
- Compressive sensing and applications
- Computer and Intelligent Communication
- MIMO and space time signal processing
- Mobile Adhoc and sensor Networks
- Open Spectrum Solutions
- Quantum Computing
- RF systems and Cognitive Radio
- Satellite Communication Systems
- VLSI for communication and signal processing Wireless / Mobile Communication
Paper Submission : 15th FEB 2018
Intimation of Acceptance : 18th FEB 2018
Last Date of Registration: 23rd FEB 2018
DD must be drawn in the favour of “LOYOLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY”,payable at chennai, Union Bank of India. Send the DD, alongwith the filled Registration Form
|UG / PG Students||Rs.1500||$24|
|Academicians / Industrialists||Rs.2000||$31|
|Certificate (Additional Copy) for Rs.500 $8 Co-Authors||Rs.500||$8|
- Rev. Fr. Dr. J. E. Arul Raj, Founder and Chairman. DMI & MMI Group of Institutions.
- Rev. Sr. C. Rita, Superior General of DMI.
- Rev. Sr. S. Gnanaselvam, Managing Trustee.
- Dr. R. Palaniyandi IAS(Rtd), Director (QM), DFT.
- Dr. M. Suresh, Registrar, DFT Group of Institutions.
- Rev. Sr. I. Arokia Mary, correspondent, LIT.
- Rev. Sr. Selvi, Administrator, LIT.
- Dr. Sujatha Jammuna Anand, Principal, LIT.
- Ms. C. Pretty Diana Cyril, AP/IT.
- Dr. P. Nirmala, HOD/S&H.
International Advisory Committee
- Dr. R.Logeshwaran, Asia Pacific University, Malaysia.
- Prof. Dr. Dirk Pleiter, Julich Supercomputing Centre, Germany.
- Dr. Narendran, Putra Intelek International College, Malaysia.
- Dr. Joseph Napoleon, Schneider Electric, Texas, USA.
- Mr. Francis Regan, CTO, Ionic 3DP, Singapore.
National Advisory Committee
- Dr. A.Albert Raj, Principal, DMI Engineering College, Aralvaimozhi, India.
- Dr. M.Senthil kumar, Principal, SKR Engineering College, India.
- Dr. S.R Kannan, Principal, Sriram Engineering College, India.
- Dr. N Durai Pandian, Principal, Velammal Engineering College.
- Dr. K.Malathi, Assoc. Prof., Anna univerity, India.
- Mr. Ganesan Narayanasamy, IBM ISDL, Bangalore, India.
- Dr. V.Uma Maheswari, Anna university, India
- Dr. Ravendra Getu, Assoc. Prof., IIT, India.
- Dr. Palanivel, Professor, Rajalakshmi Engineering college.
- Dr. S. M. Kannan, Vice Principal, LIT.
- Dr. R. D. Samuel, IT.
- Dr. M.K. Illampooranan, HOD – EEE.
- Dr. P.Senthil Kumar, HOD – Mech.
- Prof. Paul T Sheeba, HOD – CSE.
- Prof. S.V.Priya, HOD – ECE.
- Prof. P. Sathish, HOD – MCA.
- Ms. P. Rama, AP – CSE.
- Mr. D. Prabhu, AP – IT.
- Mr. V.Vikash, AP – ECE.
- Ms. Beulah P.W Ruby, AP – ECE.
- MS. M.Shanmugapriya, AP – EEE.
- Mr. J.Allen Jeffrey, AP- Mech.
- Mr. X.Goldwin Xavier, AP – Mech
Address For Communication
Loyola Institute Of Technology, palanchur,
Contact : 9790086808, 9884420495
Email : email@example.com
1. The papers should be submitted in the IEEE double column format. All accepted papers will be peer reviewed and will be published in our conference proceeding and selected papers will be recommened to reputed Journals with Authors concern.Best paper of each theme will be published in ICTACT Journal with free of cost.
- Journal on Communication Technology
- Journal on Image & Video Processing
- Journal on Soft Computing
- Journal on Microelectronics
- Journal on Management Studies
2.Each author(s) is required to submit one page abstract and full manuscript in IEEE format only (MS word document) not exceeding 6 pages.
3.The cover page of the paper should contain :
- Title of the paper v Name of the Author(s)
- Name of the College & University
- Complete postal address with email id and telephone numbers.
4.Each submission is regarded as an undertaking that, if the paper is accepted, atleast one of the authors must attend the conference to present the work.