Loyola Institute of Technology – Technology Business Incubator (LIT – TBI) of Loyola Institute of Technology is a non-profit startup incubator, established in the year 2023 supported by Society of DMI.
- Vision / Mission
- Incubation Team
- Advisory Board
- List of Startups
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Supports Entrepreneurs and cultivate driving Ecosystem for Startups.
- Provide a conducive environment where ideas can be transformed into business.
- Provides the required mentorship access to funding, workshop and Partnership.
- Foster the culture of Entrepreneurship drives economic growth and helps in job creation promoting social and technological advancement.
Selection Process: Defining the criteria for selecting startups or projects to be incubated, including the application process, evaluation, and acceptance/rejection criteria.
- Mentorship and Support: Outlining the roles and responsibilities of mentors, advisors, and support staff in guiding and assisting the incubated startups.
- Infrastructure and Facilities: Detailing the resources and infrastructure available to startups, such as office space, equipment, and access to technology.
- Legal and Financial Aspects: Addressing the legal agreements between the incubation center and the startups, as well as the financial terms, funding options, and equity arrangements.
- Monitoring and Evaluation: Defining the metrics to track the progress of startups, how to conduct regular reviews, and steps for handling underperforming startups.
- Networking and Events: Organizing networking opportunities, workshops, seminars, and events to foster collaboration and knowledge sharing among startups.
- Exit Strategy: Outlining the process for graduation or exit of startups from the incubation program, which may include a successful transition plan.
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPR): Addressing the management of intellectual property rights and how to handle disputes if they arise.
- Confidentiality and Data Security: Ensuring the confidentiality of sensitive information and implementing data security measures.
- Code of Conduct: Establishing a code of conduct for all stakeholders involved in the incubation center, including startups, mentors, and staff.
- Supporting Entrepreneurship: Encouraging and fostering an entrepreneurial culture by providing a conducive environment for aspiring entrepreneurs to pursue their innovative ideas and turn them into viable businesses.
- Accelerating Growth: Assisting startups in accelerating their growth by offering access to resources, infrastructure, mentorship, and expertise that they might not have on their own.
- Reducing Failure Rate: Minimizing the failure rate of startups by providing guidance, support, and mentoring to help them overcome challenges and navigate through critical stages of development.
- Facilitating Networking and Collaboration: Creating opportunities for startups to connect with potential investors, industry experts, strategic partners, and other startups, fostering collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Access to Funding: Helping startups secure funding by connecting them with investors, venture capitalists, or facilitating access to grants and other financial resources.
- Validation and Market Testing: Assisting startups in validating their business models and testing their products or services in the market, ensuring their offering meets real-world demands.
- Business Development and Strategy: Guiding startups in refining their business strategies, market positioning, and competitive advantage to maximize their chances of success.
- Providing Training and Workshops: Offering workshops, training sessions, and seminars to enhance the entrepreneurial skills and knowledge of the startup founders.
- Intellectual Property Protection: Assisting startups in understanding and protecting their intellectual property rights, safeguarding their innovations and creations.
- Graduation and Sustainability: Graduating successful startups from the incubation program and helping them transition to the market independently with a sustainable business model.
|2.||Mr. A. John William||Manager|
|3.||Ms. I. Delphi||Admin|
|4.||Ms. A. Sahaya Rani||Accountant|
|1.||Dr. Sujatha Jamuna Anand||Head of the Incubator|
|2.||Ms. Xavier Selvi||Investment Head|
|3.||Mr. D. Umamaheswaran||Startup Expert|
|4.||Mr. Joshua||Startup Expert|
|5.||Mr. Prasanth||Startup Expert|
|6.||Mr. Ganesan Narayanasamy||Technical Advisor, Open Power Global Leader, IBM|
|7.||Ms. B. Priyadharsini||Technical Expert|
|8.||Ms. R. Kumutha||Technical Expert|
|9.||Dr. R. Senthilkumar||Member|
|10.||Dr. V. L. Raja||Member|
|11.||Dr. V. Balaji||Member|
|12.||Dr. A. Lakshmipriya||Member|
|13.||Dr. S. Sankar||Member|
|14.||Mr. D. Prabhu||Member|
|DPIIT RECOGNIZED STARTUPS|
|Name of the Founder||Contact Details||Address for Communication||Sector of Startup||Year of Incorporation||DPIIT REG NO||Startup Website|
|Dhevibala||9790946898||2, Mangali Nagar, Arumbakkam, Chennai 600106||Repair Services||2015||DIPP1598||www.bigfix.in|
|Umamaheswaran||9790946898||1, Deivanai Street, Karthekeyan Nagar, Maduravoyal, Chennai 600095||Insuretech||2022||DIPP117349||www.assurify.in|
|Kirthika||9150155953||MS Complex, Shop No. 4, 19/5, Balaji Nagar 19th Street, Puzhuthivakkam, Chennai 600091||Agritech||2018||DIPP117758||www.organicpositive.in|
|2||Dr.Sujatha Jamuna Anand||Principal||Member|
|5||Dr. V. L. Raja||Professor/ Mech||Member|
The Program started with a welcome address by our beloved Principal Dr.Sujatha Anand. Then the session was headed by Mr. D. Ananda Raj, Founder and Researcher, Study Channel Educational Trust. He began the session with a warm up mind game.
It is then followed by an Interaction session which motivated the students .The students were asked to participate in Quiz competition that involved a variety of brain development and common sense related Questions. The session also involved an Amplitude Analysis Test.
Mr. Saravanan , then spoke about the importance of women safety and also the various self-defense training activities were taught for the students.
Then, he delivered a speech for motivating the students to develop creative innovative ideas and guidelines to become a part of incubation centers.
The Program then came to an end with a feedback session and vote of Thanks.
The Program was useful and inspiring for the students. The program was a grand success and paved the way for the career development and women safety.
Incubation project PHENOYL 2K PHENOYL pvt ltd:
Incubation project cookies:
INNOVATIVE PROJECTS BY OUR STUDENTS
- COST EFFECTIVE POLYHOUSE AUTOMATION FOR IMPROVED YIELD AND QUALITY OF CROPS USING WSN AND IOT
- IMPROVED ENVIRONMENTAL AND ECONOMIC SUSTAINABILITY USING AQUAPONICS IN AGRICULTURE
- DESIGN OF VEHICLE ADVANCEMENT FOR CRIPPLED
- INDOOR AIR QUALITY MONITORING SYSTEM FOR RURAL AND URBAN INDIVIDUAL LIVING SPACE
- AUTO ELECTRIC POWER GENERATING MOTORCYCLE
- DESIGN ADVANCEMENT OF HYBRID SUPRA PASSENGER CAR
- EXPERIMENTAL STUDY OF SMART FARMING USING GELATIN CAPSULES AND SPRINKLER IRRIGATION
- EXPERIMENTAL INVESTIGATION ON STRENGTH CHARACTERISTICS OF CONCRETE BY COMPLETE REPLACEMENT OF RIVER SAND BY SEA SAND AND CRUSHED STONE AGGREGATE
- AUTONOMOUS FREIGHT TRANSPORT VEHICLE FOR INDOOR ORGANISATION USING ANDROID APPLICATION
- SMART SEWAGE CLEARNER
- CROCHET ALGORITHM BASED MPPT INVERTER CONTROLLER FOR GRID CONNECTED WIND TURBINE AND PV SYSTEM