- Two days workshop conducted on Internet of Things organized by Object Arena conducted by IBM resource person
- Workshop conducted in Deep Learning and Machine Learning and OpenPowerAI + Minsky (LC Series)
- The workshop on Deep Learning and Machine Learning from OA(IBM Business Partner) is designed to helps the students, research scholars and Faculties to gain an advanced level understanding of Machine Learning and Deep learning concepts, Building a neural Network, How to program DL Frameworks like Tensor flow, Installing and Configuring the IBM’s MLDL system, training frameworks with DIGITS
An interactive seminar on 3D printing was conducted on 17-04-2017 at LOYOLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY by IONIC3DP, Singapore based innovative 3D printer company. The experts from IONIC 3DP who invented their own 3D printer called as Kappa as follows:
- Dr. Du Xinxan, Director
- Mr. Francis Regan, Chief Technical Officer
- Mr. Shabbir Sultan Shamsuddin, Chief Executive Officer
- Mr. FengXuming, Chief Architect
The seminar was very informative and useful and interesting and also many questions were raised by both the students and faculties of LIT and DMI. Students and faculties from MCA, MBA, CSE, IT, ECE, Civil, EEE and Mechanical were participated.
- Two days workshop on IBM Watson IOT
- During a packed 2-day agenda, presenters from IBM has examined progress and explained about lavish amount of opportunity in this technology. The workshop’s primary goal, say anywhere, everywhere, anytime, every time, IOT used. It believes that IOT is driving digital transformation into the physical world because of the advancements in embedded sensors, ubiquitous connectivity, cloud computing and product life. At the end of the workshop Students can create a simple application in the IBM Bluemix cloud.