About The Department
Loyola Institute of Technology MBA Department, its mission to sustain and develop its historical commitment to academic freedom and to pursue harmonious coexistence within the human and ecological community on this planet.
MBA in Established in 2008, affiliated to Anna University, approved by AICTE is widely recognized as one of Tamil Nadu State Government comprehensive universities, with a distinguished history of education.
The Department of management studies is dedicated to educational excellence in preparing students to meet the challenge of globalized business and developing ideas that will improve society
- To Develop talent that attract Indian & international organization to campus
- To produce managers who will be future ready and socially responsible
- To Initiate and sustain entrepreneurial competency development process.
- To Develop cutting – manager and entrepreneur who will be future ready and socially responsible.
- To produce two university rank holder every year
- To accelerate the knowledge in finance sector through one specific NSE Program
- Special knowledge in financial service sector through internship.
- special knowledge in service sector through on job training program.
- Within its broad and varied educational structure, Loyola Institute of Technology will transmit high-quality knowledge and promote independent and interactive learning.
- MBA Program will educate outstanding and humane researchers and specialists, who will contribute responsibly to the world’s human and ecological community.
The Graduate School of Management offers courses and workshops in business and management which are both highly practical and intellectually challenging. The curricula cover the latest international knowledge on various topics relating to business and management. The school also offers elective on MBA 2 years Full Time Program
- Human resource management
- Marketing Management
- Operation Management
Students are encouraged to organize their own study program based on their intended career paths. The first year is mainly devoted to the general study of a core curriculum, while the second year is more flexible in terms of time allocation among course work, research workshops, internships and other extra-curricular activities. By the time students complete the program, they are well prepared to venture into the competitive world of business and management.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs)
PEO-I : To have a thorough understanding of the core aspects of the business.
PEO-II : To provide the learners with the management tools to identify, analyze and create business opportunities as well as solve business problems.
PEO-III: To prepare them to have a holistic approach towards management functions.
PEO-IV: To motivate them for continuous learning.
PEO-V: To inspire and make them practice ethical standards in business
Programme Outcomes (POs):
SHORT TERM GOAL
- To make 15 II year MBA finance students get trained in mutual fund(Level – V).
- 10 students from II year involve in the Internship program and get placed in the company
- MBA II year 44 students articulate career goal in the retail management provided one on-the job training Program.
- 9 students from II MBA involves in internship with the reputed trading company for six months in the second year of Master of Business Administration.
LONG TERM GOAL
- To organize NISM,NCFM 2 short term course for the I and II year students in financial sector
- To achieve 100% graduation year 2018-19 and producing 2 university rank
- To encourage our students to prepare and execute idea into five business plan.
- To achieve 100% placement in 2018-19